#TRENDING: HAIR CLIPS
January 26, 2019
On the radar: The Beauty Bible NZ
September 23, 2018
The perfect gift this Fathers Day #HenryLondon
September 1, 2018
SPOTTED: Swank & Roche on Bardot.com
August 14, 2018
The HADID Jogger Set
July 22, 2018
Swank & Roche spotted on the Stutterheim website
June 1, 2018
HP Sprocket - the perfect gift this Mothers Day
April 30, 2018
🇮🇹 Gelato in Rome
April 10, 2018
Q&A with Calli The Label
April 3, 2018
Backstage with Ed Sheehan
March 22, 2018
Ed Sheeran - Sydney 15/03/18 (+ meeting Ed in person!)
March 16, 2018
Introducing Justin Gelband
August 16, 2016
September 12, 2015
Swank & Roche
We recently made a batch of the raw-cocao bliss balls using our organic and vegan-friendly bake mixes from Bake and our Russell Hobbs colour control food processor .
This is a very simple, quick and easy recipe which creates the most delicious and HEALTHY snack.
What you will need:
- Bake Mixes
- Organic Coconut Oil
- Russell Hobbs Colour Control Food Processor
1. Soak 1 cup of fresh pitted dates in a bowl of warm water for 15 minutes.
2. Chop/slice the dates into smaller pieces
3. Pour the entire contents from the bake mix packet into your Russell Hobbs colour control food processor.
4. Add in the dates.
5. Add 2-3 table spoons of organic coconut oil and blend.
6. Roll mixture into balls in the palm of your hand
7. Place on a baking tray and store in refrigerator
We loved these Raw Cacao Bliss Balls and think you will too!
Bake Mixes :
Russell Hobbs Colour Control Food Processor :