Meet the newest addition to the 'On-Running' collection, the shoe that offers you Zero-Gravity running. It's called 'Cloud' and it not only offers Zero-Gravity running but is utilise the On’s patented Swiss CloudTec® technology.
With outstanding cushioning, for soft landings and impact protection for explosive takeoffs, this running shoe still manages to claim the title of the lightest running shoe in the world!
Lets get the facts...
The Cloud runner features
- Breathable mesh provides perfect foot climate
- Shaft reinforcement supports your foot in the right places
- Reflective details ensure night visibility in the dark
- Additional lace loops allow for individual lacing
- Evenly distributes pressure to the 16 Cloud elements
- Shields the foot from water and soil
- CloudTec® sole based on custom foam formula provides the signature cushioned landing of all On shoes
- Deep flex grooves provide a natural range of motion and extreme flexibility
- Central channel allows each Cloud element to move individually
- Abrasion pads ensure longevity
An added bonus...
You no longer have to lace up your shoes: The On Cloud features an easy-entry lacing system that can be adapted to your foot. A con-ventional lace comes with every Cloud for tighter lacing.
The 'Cloud' is available for both men and women in a range of colours.
With Fathers Day just around the corner its time to start thinking of something special to get Dad. The On Running shoes would make a perfect gift for a sporty Dad!
We gave these to a Dad for a road test and he summed up what he thought in just a few words below...
"Light, comfy yet stylish. Perfect as a performance shoe yet still great as an everyday jogger!"