Are you one of those people who wishes you could hit the street in your pyjamas? Sometimes you are so warm and comfy and you really can't be bothered to get dressed! Don't worry there is nothing to be ashamed of, the feeling is mutual.
Natalija Bouropoulos designer of Natalija the Label has
just made it fashionable to walk out the door in your
pyjamas. Yes, you heard me right! Fashionable to walk
out the door (yes your front door which leads to the
world) in your pyjamas!
She has mastered the art of transitional sleepwear,
allowing every girl to wear sleepwear as street wear.
Her latest collection, Azulejos features silk pants which
are complimented by simple cotton tops or can be
mixed and matched with a top of your own. Like we have
done on the model to the right.
The Azulejos collection is inspired by vibrant colours
& the lifestyle of the Mediterranean. The range
allows you to feel fun & beautiful!
The parcel from Natalija the Label was well wrapped and
present and arrived very quickly - No disappointment on
There is nothing worse with ordering some garments and
having to wait weeks (or what feels like years) to have the
arrive at your door step.
Natalia knows the feeling that every faces after placing an
order, so she has ensured of efficient delivery.
Lets get to know Natalija and her gorgeous Label....
Natalija Bouropoulos felt there was a gap in the market
which she believed she could fill with feminine sleep
and loungewear, that encapsulates a relaxed elegance.
With a love and talent for art and design from a young
age, Natalija founded her self-titled fashion brand in 2014.
1. Why did you launch Natalija The Label?
Newly engaged, I found inspiration in 2012 when in search
for affordable silk loungewear to wear on the wedding
morning. I felt my choices were limited as the options were
either femme fatale, dowdy or slightly immature (edging
30, I’ve definitely outgrown Mickey Mouse!). So I thought,
‘if I’m having trouble finding pieces that are affordable
and feminine, then most probably other women are feeling
the same way!’
It was then I realised there was a gap in the market which I
believed I could fill with feminine sleep and loungewear, that
encapsulates a relaxed elegance. And so, my entrepreneurial
spirit founded my self- titled fashion brand NATALIJA in 2014.
2. Describe your brand in 3 words...
Feminine, luxurious & colourful
3. Your personal favourite garment currently available online...
My favourite at the moment is the Queen of Night black lace robe, it’s an amazing piece that’s so versatile and flattering on all shapes! Whether it’s for day or night, I pair the kimono with a tee-dress for a casual look, I layer it over my intimates around the house, or pair it with black skinnies, ankle boots and a leather jacket for a funky date-night look - but it changes every week!
4. How would you describe the current range available online... Each piece hints at nostalgia for those lazy sun-drenched days of relaxed glamour on holidays… We wanted to create pieces so beautiful and comfortable that women feel inspired to wear them all day. Channelling the idea of sleepwear and daywear, the collection has an overarching focus on luxury and comfort, quality fabric, bold digital prints and effortless silhouettes. The designs would look as at home relaxed with a book and tea, as they would paired with heels ordering a spritz!
5. Are there any particular items or prints we should look out for that will be making an appearance on the website?
As a growing business, we have so many ideas and new styles we want to add (it’s just a matter of finding the time!). We definitely want to expand our basics collection and add more classic black and ivory styles, introduce separates and design more pieces for our bridal range!
So its time to make your first public appearance in your new pyjamas or should I say designer garments.... I promise no one will know the difference.