We have collaborated with healthy cook Scott Gooding to share some exclusive post workout recipes especially for the community at #F45ThePonds. Refuel and recover and get ready to take on your next session at F45 The Ponds!
Prep Time: 5 Min
Cook: 10 Min
✔ 1 salmon fillet (skin on)
✔ drizzle olive oil
✔ 2 tbs coconut oil
✔ 1 tsp turmeric
✔ 1 tsp smokey paprika
✔ handful brussel sprouts - roughly chopped
✔ handful brown mushrooms - roughly chopped
✔ sea salt
✔ black pepper
Hope you had a great long weekend and have hit the ground running this week.This recipe was thrown together as a post workout feed, I have to say it was pretty yum and totally easy to make.
Here’s how it rolled:
1. Pre-heat oven to 180 degrees C
2. Place the salmon in a baking tray lined with baking paper, drizzle some olive oil and season. Pop into the oven
3. Heat the coconut oil in a fry pan on low heat and add the brussels
4. Add the turmeric and smokey paprika
5. After 5 minutes add the chopped mushrooms (add more coconut oil if needed)
6. Cook on a low heat for a further 5 minutes or until mushrooms and brussels are softened
8. After 8-10 mins (depending on size of fillet) remove from the oven and allow to rest for 2 minutes
9. Remove the veggies from the pan and transfer to a mixing bowl
10. Flake the salmon into the bowl and combine
11. Season and serve
Recipe courtesy of...
Be sure to check out Scott Gooding's website and purchase his new ebook for a range delicious, affordable and healthy recipes!